Appliance Repair Technicians Needed in the Bay Area
- Have excellent customer service skills to earn our clients’ trust and confidence
- Enjoy challenges and the satisfaction of solving technical problems with your mind and hands
- Are comfortable working with sophisticated clientele and exceeding their high expectations
- Want to work in an environment that recognizes and rewards potential
- Are a self-starter with a strong work ethic who is eager to learn and grow
Then consider a career as an appliance repair technician with us!
Box Appliance is looking for full-time service technicians, offering a stable career with salaries ranging from $20 to $50/hr. depending on experience, plus full health benefits, personal time off, and matching Simple IRA. Experience is preferred, but isn’t necessary—we will train the right candidate for the job.
As a Factory Certified Service for Sub-Zero, Wolf and ASKO appliances, we service these luxury appliances exclusively. Our techs work the entire Bay Area, traveling between luxury homes, troubleshooting and fixing appliances, and receiving praise from homeowners. We are a family-owned-and-operated company that, in our 40+ years in business, have established a reputation for unparalleled professionalism, customer service, and expertise. Our techs are more than appliance repair technicians.
We also provide the vehicle, fuel, supplies, parts, tech training, and full technical support from the rest of our team and Sub-Zero and Wolf.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be physically able to negotiate around and through heavy refrigerators and ranges
- Have a “customer first” attitude
- Be willing to commute and be trained