High End Appliance Repair Technicians Wanted Now in the San Francisco Bay Area
Are you an appliance service technician looking for a better career? Congratulations, your search is over, because Box Appliance is hiring in the Bay Area.
For starters, how’s a salary up to $40/hr with full benefits sound? By full benefits, we mean medical, dental, vision, PTO, and matching Simple IRA. If you have the experience and expertise, you could be earning that from the start. (If not, our wages range from $20-40 an hour based on experience.)
And, as a premier service partner of Sub-Zero and Wolf, we exclusively service these luxury appliances and the beautiful kitchens they are a part of. No more ancient Maytags in dingy basements, you will work only on the best in sophisticated surroundings.
We even provide a stylish uniform, wrapped vehicle, fuel, supplies, parts, additional training, and full technical support, so you have the resources you need, at no cost to yourself, to succeed.
How Do I Qualify?
- Possess a great attitude and professional appearance
- Enjoy the customer service side of the job to earn the trust and goodwill of sophisticated clientele
- Have a strong work ethic and be driven to deliver exceptional service experiences
- Be a good communicator
- Be tech-savvy, as more and more of our work involves computers
- Be detail-oriented, following specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship and typing up accurate service notes
- Be a self-starter who is always willing to become an even better tech
- Be able to lift 60 lbs, push 100 lbs, and pull 50 lbs
- Have relevant experience
What is relevant experience? While we would prefer a seasoned appliance service technician, especially those that have worked on Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances in the past, we will train otherwise great candidates for the job. All we ask is that you have experience in some form of maintenance & repair, electrical wiring and troubleshooting, or other mechanical, problem-solving discipline.
Our current technicians receive rave reviews and testimonials like this:
“Never had a better experience with a service company/provider. Everyone was respectful, timely, thoughtful and helpful. Wish you could fix my dishwasher and oven also. I left a glowing note on Yelp. Happy Holidays from a happy customer.” –Alex B